Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Table of Contents
The following policies apply to all information that you give us, for example during any ordering or registration process.
You authorise us to store, use, or otherwise process any of your personal information that identifies and relates to you, which includes but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, email address, to whatever extent is reasonably necessary to communicate or market services and products, fufill your orders, or deal with any questions that relate to the same whether by us, sub-contractors (‘Partner Companies’), partners, sub-contractors, associates, or successors (including the purchaser of part of the whole of our business).
To request information or modify or review any of the personal information that you have provided to us, please email us at: email address?
If you obtain or make the decision to purchase products on our website or provide us with personal information we may gather information about your purchasing behaviour. Also, if you send us any personal correspondence such as letters or emails we may collect that information in a file that is specific to you.
We do not share any financial details with any third parties and we do not store any credit card details.
2. External Links
From time to time, our website might contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates, advertisers, and partner networks. Please note that if you follow any links to any of those websites that those sites have privacy policies of their own. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for those privacy policies. Before submitting any of your personal information to those websites, please check their policies.
4. Data Policy
5. Data Retention
The information that we collect is retained for as long as necessary in order to provide you with any services, products or online services that you have requested, or for any other essential purposes such as enforcing our agreements, resolving disputes, or complying with any legal obligations.
6. Your Rights
You can opt out of receiving marketing information that we send to you. How?
- If our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, then you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for any future processing by contacting us. However, please note, that we might be entitled to still process your personal information if we have another legitimate purpose (other than your consent) to do so.
- You have the right to receive information on processing your personal information and accessing the personal information that we have on you.
- In some situations, you have the right to obtain some personal information in a machine-readable, commonly used, and structured format and/or request that we send this information to a third party when it is technically feasible to do so. Please note that this right applies only to the personal information you have given to us.
- You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. Please note that there might be situations where you ask us to delete your personal information where we are legally entitled to retain it.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict our processing of your personal information. However, there might be situations where you ask that we restrict our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse your request.
- You have the right to file a complaint with your UK data protection authority, which is The Information Commissioner’s Office.
- To opt out of receiving the marketing that we send to you please contact us at:[email protected]
- To exercise any other right or for further information, please contact us at[email protected]