All UK Voice | EE 4G Lite
The HiBoost Hi13-DCS home and office-wide band booster will improve signal for the DCS/LTE 1800MHz range, this is the voice frequency range but this DCS model will also improve voice calls for the 4G Lite EE network with a coverage capacity of 500 Sqm2. H13-DCS is ideal for use in the office, small home, and cabins to effectively eradicate drop calls and slow text messages on all UK mobile phones. it is super easy to install and comes with all the basic accessories needed for fast and easy installation. Hi13-DCS is accompanied by a 3 years replacement warranty and because we are super confident in this piece of equipment we offer all our customers a 15 days money back warranty. Buy it, try it, and if the result you get is not what you anticipated give us a call – Let’s walk you through an alternative.
• Supports DCS/LTE 1800 MHz
• Low power consumption
• Wide power supply range
• Self-Oscillation protection
• Automatic and Manual gain controls
• LCD- display (real-time)
• High integration
• Good heat dissipation for long time operation
• Adhering to ETSI and 3GPP standards
The HiBoost Hi13-DCS is a voice-only single band mobile phone signal booster designed with some intelligent functions. Auto Gain control help detect a high incoming signal and regulates this to the level the booster requires. You can also adjust the gains manually.
How To Install Hi13-DCS
- A mobile phone signal booster is supplied with all the accessories you require for set up and use. It is basically a plug and play device and which can be done without employing any professional installer.
- The Booster and the indoor antenna should be mounted inside the intended coverage area. Link the antenna and the booster with the coaxial cable supplied with the system.
- Plug in the mobile booster to a power source and start experiencing a no drop calls and high-speed data download. The device will auto-adjusts the best parameters for your area in 30 seconds after the start.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please call our Technical Support for advice if you are installing one of our pro series boosters, multiple rooms connections and or need further clarifications on any or all of our products.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDE
• HiBoost Hi13-DCS signal booster
• Outdoor wideband directional antenna
• Indoor Whip antenna
• HiBoost 200 low loss cable 50ft/15.2 m
• 5V / 3A, AC /DC power supply
All our products are officially certified for compliance with the international and European safety, quality, and health regulations in the accredited test laboratories. See certs below: CE, RoHs, and ISO 9001-2008.
|Coverage Area||500 m²|
|Application||Small Home & Office|
|Network Type||Calls, 4G / LTE|
|Frequency||1800 MHz (DCS/LTE)|
|Frequency Range||1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink)|
|Number Of Bands||Single Band|
|Max. Gain||60dB (Uplink) – 65dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V.50/60Hz, Output DC 5V/3A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||120*155*34mm / 4.7*6.1*1.3 inch|
|Booster Weight||0.75 Kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||3.15 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% – 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|