Vodafone | O2 | Three | EE – 2G/3G/4G Voice & Data
Still struggling with bad mobile phone and devices signal coverage? HiBoost Hi13-EW is a perfect booster for you to help tackle this issue and improve your GSM voice/text and 3G/4G voice and data coverage. This Dual Band booster is compatible with all networks in the UK and Europe transmitting on 900/2100MHz and will enhance clearer talks on the phone without breaks and enable fast wider 3G and 4G mobile Internet coverage
The Hi13-EW is ideal for use in small houses, apartments, offices, cabins, basements, and any other indoor areas of up to 500 m². you can achieve wider signal coverage areas if an extra indoor panel or Omni antenna is added.
HiBoost Hi13-EW auto-adjusts to best signal output within 1minute seconds of switching on. H13-EW is packed with super cool intelligent features that make it an easy install, a basic plug, and a play device.
• Supports EGSM900, WCMDA2100 MHz
• Low power consumption
• Wide power supply range
• Self-Oscillation protection
• Automatic and Manual gain controls
• LCD- display (real-time)
• High integration
• Compact and light
• Good heat dissipation for long time operation
• Adhering to ETSI and 3GPP standards
Smart LCD Functions
Real-Time Monitoring Display
Displays gain, frequency, and output power to enable you to monitor and control the current performance status of the booster.
Display Mal-function code on the screen that lets you (ALC or ISO) giving you an insight of what is to be adjusted or repair.
Assist in locating a perfect position for the outdoor antenna, as the booster requires at least 1-2 outdoor signals to boost and amplify inside.
How To Set Up Your Booster USER MANUAL
- A mobile phone signal booster is supplied with all the accessories you require for set up and use. It is basically a plug and play device that can be done without employing any professional installer.
- The Booster and the indoor antenna should be mounted inside the intended coverage area. Link the antenna and the booster with the coaxial cable supplied with the system.
- Plug in the mobile booster to a power source and start experiencing a no drop calls and high-speed data download. The device will auto-adjusts the best parameters for your area in 30 seconds after the start.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact our Technical Support Team for advice if you are installing one of our pro Boosters, multiple rooms connections and or need further clarifications on any or all of our products.
Hi13-EW is supplied with all the kits you need to get you sorted
• Voice+3G mobile signal booster
• Outdoor wideband directional antenna
• Indoor Whip antenna
• HiBoost 200 low loss cable 50ft/15.2 m
• 12V / 3A, AC /DC power supply
All our Boosters are certified under the UK and EU safety Laws
|Coverage Area||500 m²|
|Application||Small Home & Office|
|Network Type||Calls, 3G / UMTS|
|Frequency||900 MHz (GSM/EGSM)/ 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA)|
|Frequency Range||880~915MHz (Uplink) 925~960MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink|
|Number Of Bands||DUAL BAND|
|Max. Gain||60dB (Uplink) – 65dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V.50/60Hz, Output DC 5V/3A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||120*155*34mm / 4.7*6.1*1.3 inch|
|Booster Weight||1 Kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||3.6 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% – 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|