Vodafone | O2 | Three | EE | 2G /3G/4G | Voice & Data
The HiBoost Hi17-5S is one of the best boosters on the market, it is designed to be tough and durable yet aesthetically pleasing and will not look out of place in any home, office, or business. The Hi17- 5s will improve signal for all UK networks and will cover an indoor area of 1800 Sqm2. It is designed to support be used with all frequencies that means you totally covered for 2G, 3G and 4G voice calls, and high-speed internet data.
• Supports LTE 800, EGSM 900, DCS/LTE 1800, WCDMA 2100, LTE 2600 MHz
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules
• Setup and monitoring via the mobile app
• Stylish and aesthetic design, strong and durable construction
• Self-Oscillation protection
• Automatic and Manual gain controls
• LCD- display (real-time)
• Good heat dissipation
• Built-in indoor antenna
• Adhering to ETSI and 3GPP standards
The Hi17-5S is one of the first signal boosters with an in-built antenna the capacity of boosting the specified coverage areas without the need for an indoor antenna. with an option of an extra indoor antenna, With a 17dbm power that can boost the signal for up to 1000 sqm2 coverage area.
Hi17-5S booster is built with software that will connect to an App called “Signal supervisor” that enables you to take control of your device where and whenever you want through wifi or Bluetooth. Users can also share their devices with their technicians and control the gains and even power off and on their booster via these Apps. This App is easy to download from the Apple Store or Google play store.
Once downloaded and activated it allows you to a). Increase or reduce the signal gain. b) Ability to monitor the signal level of your booster on your device. c) Relays information with an engineer remotely and power on and off the booster.
Another great feature of the booster is the built-in antenna that allows the booster to transmit full signal coverage up to 1000sqm2 without the need for an extra indoor antenna. There is an option to add an extra antenna to the booster without the need for a splitter. 5-6 antenna can e added to this antenna that enables it to transmit signal for up to 50 simultaneous users.
- A mobile phone signal booster is supplied with all the accessories you require for set up and use. It is basically a plug and play device that can be done without employing any professional installer.
- The Booster and the indoor antenna should be mounted inside the intended coverage area. Link the antenna and the booster with the coaxial cable supplied with the system.
- Plug in the mobile booster to a power source and start experiencing a no drop calls and high-speed data download. The device will auto-adjusts the best parameters for your area in 30 seconds after the start.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact our Technical Support Team for advice if you are installing one of our pro Boosters, multiple rooms connections and or need further clarifications on any or all of our products.
The Hi17-5S comes with all the kits you need to complete a perfect installation
• HiBoost Hi17-5S, 5 bands mobile signal booster with a built-in indoor antenna
• Outdoor wideband directional antenna
• HiBoost 200 low loss cable 50ft/15.2 m
• 12V / 3A, AC /DC power supply
All our products are officially certified for compliance with the international and European safety, quality, and health regulations in the accredited test laboratories. See certs below: CE, RoHs, and ISO 9001-2008.
|Coverage Area||1800 m²|
|Network Type||Calls, 3G / UMTS, 4G / LTE|
|Frequency||800 MHz (4G/LTE), 900 MHz (GSM/EGSM), 1800 MHz (DCS/LTE), 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA), 2600 MHz (4G/LTE)|
|Frequency Range||832~862MHz (Uplink) 791~821MHz (Downlink), 880~915MHz (Uplink) 925~960MHz (Downlink), 1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink), 2500~2570MHz (Uplink) 2620~2690MHz (Downlink)|
|Number Of Bands||Five Band|
|Max. Gain||65dB (Uplink) – 65dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V.50/60Hz, Output DC 12V/3A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||153 x 246 x 36mm/ 6 x 9.7 x 1.4inch|
|Booster Weight||1.8 kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||5 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% – 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|